2019 Membership Recruitment / Dues Schedule
- Members that don’t recruit other members will follow the ‘Non-Recruitment Dues Structure’ below starting February 1, 2019.
- If a current member recruits a new member starting February 1, 2019, both members will follow the ‘Recruitment Dues Structure’.
Age Structure Changes:
- Junior age – 35 & below - (Current Junior Members as of January 31, 2019 shall be grandfathered as Junior until age 40)
- Regular age – 36 through 69
- Senior age – 70 & older - (Current Regular Members will be able to be a Senior Member on April 1, 2021)
Recruitment Dues Structure
Note: If either the new recruit or the current member resigns before 2020 the remaining member shall revert to the 'Non-recruitment Dues Structure.'
|Effective 2/1/19||Effective 4/1/20||Effective 4/1/21||Effective 4/1/22|
*Any member who joined under the 2018 Recruitment Plan and was receiving the $20/month credit shall continue to receive the credit unless he/she recruits a member which would allow them to be under the Recruitment Dues Structure.
* Non-resident memberships and Recreational memberships not included in this program
Private Owned Cart Plan
Starting April 1, 2020 or when you sign a new recruit, a private cart fee will be $65/month for an individual and $75/month for family plus inspection fees.
Tuscarora Owned Cart Fee Plan
Starting February 1, 2019, a member can sign (year term) pay $65/month plus $5 cart fee each time you ride, 7 days a week.
Starting February 1, 2019, a member can sign (year term) pay $45/month plus $5 cart fee each time you ride, weekends only.
Dues structure above does not include Capital improvement fees. ($10.00 per month)