Latest News & Upcoming Events
Thanks to everyone that participated in the 2020 Membertational this year! We could not put on such successful tournaments with out you guys!
Congratulation to all the Flight Winners:
Championship Flight - B. Carson*T. Kelley*B. Kelley*M. Bayes
1st Flight - D. Rhodes*K. Richardson*S. Shackelford*M. Mann
2nd Flight - C. Shelton*A. Nick*E.Squier*D. Squier
3rd Flight - S. Wells*F. Dodson*J. Daniel*G. Haymore
4th Flight - T. MIlls*B. McDarmont*J. Monk*J. Wilson
We have a lot of events for our membership to participate in throughout the year. Please stay in formed by checking back here often, making sure you have a copy of the most current newsletter, and checking emails from the club. If you have any questions, feel free to call teh Golf Shop (724-4191) or Taproom (724-7121) to ask about a particular event.
2019 Membership Recruitment / Dues Schedule
- Members that don’t recruit other members will follow the ‘Non-Recruitment Dues Structure’ below starting February 1, 2019.
- If a current member recruits a new member starting February 1, 2019, both members will follow the ‘Recruitment Dues Structure’.
Age Structure Changes:
- Junior age – 35 & below - (Current Junior Members as of January 31, 2019 shall be grandfathered as Junior until age 40)
- Regular age – 36 through 69
- Senior age – 70 & older - (Current Regular Members will be able to be a Senior Member on April 1, 2021)
Recruitment Dues Structure
Note: If either the new recruit or the current member resigns before 2020 the remaining member shall revert to the 'Non-recruitment Dues Structure.'
|Effective 2/1/19||Effective 4/1/20||Effective 4/1/21||Effective 4/1/22|
*Any member who joined under the 2018 Recruitment Plan and was receiving the $20/month credit shall continue to receive the credit unless he/she recruits a member which would allow them to be under the Recruitment Dues Structure.
* Non-resident memberships and Recreational memberships not included in this program
Private Owned Cart Plan
Starting April 1, 2020 or when you sign a new recruit, a private cart fee will be $65/month for an individual and $75/month for family plus inspection fees.
Tuscarora Owned Cart Fee Plan
Starting February 1, 2019, a member can sign (year term) pay $65/month plus $5 cart fee each time you ride, 7 days a week.
Starting February 1, 2019, a member can sign (year term) pay $45/month plus $5 cart fee each time you ride, weekends only.
Dues structure above does not include Capital improvement fees. ($10.00 per month)